Sunday, August 12, 2012

Continuing efforts

I  have been slowly working on patterns I've had for ages. It's time they get made. Although just having them is comforting to me for some reason. This pattern by revoluzza is one I've had for awhile now. I first saw a picture of the fox on the web somewhere and hoped she would come out with a pattern. She did! Good things come to those who wait.

I used fabrics from Michael Miller's Red and Aqua line. They were perfect for her. She'll probably go into my future grandma box. One can never be prepared enough for future grandchildren. I want to cover all the bases. This little fox girl went to the little girl next door. They are new neighbors so I couldn't go empty handed.

2 comments:

  1. What a great little fox doll! I love the colors you chose as well. That's one lucky little neighbor girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Fox doll is gorgeous! Those are great colors and I am sure that little girl will adore her forever! I certainly treasure my collection of your dolls!!!

    big hugzzzz

    ReplyDelete